Order your copy today!
News & Events
- Publications, Conferences, and Interviews, Oh My!In the fall of 2022, I had the great joy of reading my poetry at the Future of the Catholic Literary Imagination Conference on a panel representing students of the University of St. Thomas MFA in Creative Writing program. I was honored to read with Paul Pastor, Dorian Speed, and Seth Wiek. Program Director James … Read more
- Read two poems, up at Reformed Journal nowReformed Journal has published two poems, “What the Hunter Has Forgotten” and “Grief’s Handiwork: An Allegory.” These pieces are special because they are the first fruits of my journey through the MFA program at University of St. Thomas. (You can learn more about this remarkable, one-of-a-kind program here.) Fellow writers, one way to connect with … Read more
- Grotto Network publishes Lesley’s poem on a card to comfort grieving parentsGrotto Network recently published Lesley’s poem “Lost One” on a card for parents who have experienced pregnancy loss. Access the free printable card here. View this post on Instagram A post shared by GrottoNetwork (@grottonetwork)
- Calling the Garden from the Grave wins 2nd place in the National Federation of Press Women ContestCalling the Garden from the Grave won 2nd place among books of creative verse in the National Federation of Press Women 2021 Communications Contest. Lesley was among the communicators from throughout the United States who were honored June 11, during a National Federation of Press Women Zoom communications contest ceremony. Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted … Read more
- Lesley’s book places in a national competitionCalling the Garden from the Grave has placed in the chapbook category of the National Federation of Press Women Communications Contest. We’ll find out which place in June, when the winners will be announced at the virtual awards ceremony.
There are no upcoming events at this time