“You have a great gift to share,
and the world needs that
prophetic and comforting voice of yours.”
Herman Sutter, author of The World Before Grace
News & Events
- Kathy Ramsperger interviews Lesley on Story HourOn October 8, award winning author Katheryn Brown Ramsperger welcomed Lesley to her Facebook Live segment, Story Hour, to read some poems and talk about her writing life.
- New Poems in Ekstasis Magazine and The WindhoverRead “The Sure Roots” in Ekstasis Magazine. Read “Stay Here and Keep Watch with Me” in issue 24.2 of The Windhover.
- Praise for Calling the Garden from the Grave“This is a must have for any poetry lover! Lesley Clinton’s poems dazzle — food for the mind and soul. If you enjoy poetry, you’ll adore this collection of poems!” — Maria Illich, author of Legend of the Ladybug and The Morcant Twins and the Curse of the Griseum. A Twitter shout-out from Marly Youmans,… Read More »Praise for Calling the Garden from the Grave
- Chapbook available for pre-sale!Lesley Clinton’s debut chapbook of poems, Calling the Garden from the Grave, is now available for advance sale from Finishing Line Press! Pre-order your copy here. Calling the Garden from the Grave explores our restless human yearnings and spiritual endurance. Pieces in this collection have won awards from the Poetry Society of Texas, Press Women… Read More »Chapbook available for pre-sale!
- Press Women of Texas award and upcoming publicationsThe Press Women of Texas (PWT) and the National Federation of Press Women (NFPW) announced the winners of the 2020 state and national Communications Contests. In the category of Writing: Single Poem, Lesley Clinton won Third Place in Texas. Her winning poem, titled “New Year Red,“ is set amid the vibrant colors of a Lunar New… Read More »Press Women of Texas award and upcoming publications
There are no upcoming events at this time