Calling the Garden From the Grave
Now in paperback
The poems in this collection seek grace in haunting, unsettled places. Like a wild blossom in a graveyard, this collection celebrates the sacred in the mundane and the triumph of life over death.
Order your copy today!
News & Events
- It’s Book Launch Time!Calling the Garden from the Grave is now available from Amazon and Finishing Line Press. Grab a copy for yourself and a few to gift as stocking stuffers! With Thanksgiving upon us, I want to say how thankful I am for readers, mentors, fellow writers, and for those who have taken the time to let… Read More »It’s Book Launch Time!
- Kathy Ramsperger interviews Lesley on Story HourOn October 8, award winning author Katheryn Brown Ramsperger welcomed Lesley to her Facebook Live segment, Story Hour, to read some poems and talk about her writing life.
- New Poems in Ekstasis Magazine and The WindhoverRead “The Sure Roots” in Ekstasis Magazine. Read “Stay Here and Keep Watch with Me” in issue 24.2 of The Windhover.
- Praise for Calling the Garden from the Grave“This is a must have for any poetry lover! Lesley Clinton’s poems dazzle — food for the mind and soul. If you enjoy poetry, you’ll adore this collection of poems!” — Maria Illich, author of Legend of the Ladybug and The Morcant Twins and the Curse of the Griseum. A Twitter shout-out from Marly Youmans,… Read More »Praise for Calling the Garden from the Grave
- Chapbook available for pre-sale!Lesley Clinton’s debut chapbook of poems, Calling the Garden from the Grave, is now available for advance sale from Finishing Line Press! Pre-order your copy here. Calling the Garden from the Grave explores our restless human yearnings and spiritual endurance. Pieces in this collection have won awards from the Poetry Society of Texas, Press Women… Read More »Chapbook available for pre-sale!
There are no upcoming events at this time